Laziza Achar Gosht Paste 330g
Laziza Achar Gosht Paste (330g jar). Product of Pakistan.
Ingredients: Garlic, Ginger, Water, Vegetable Oil, Red Chilli, Salt, Coriander, Turmeric, Aniseeds, Black Pepper, Mustard Seeds, Onion Seeds, Cumin Seeds, Fenugreek Seeds and Acetic Acid (E-260).
If there are any allergens in the ingredients they are marked as bold.
• Meat (Mutton, Chicken or Beef) - 500g
• Tomatoes (Cut in small pieces) - 3-4 (250g)
• Yoghurt (whipped) - 1 and half cup (250g)
• Green Chillies (medium sized) - 3-5(one side silt)
• Ghee/Oil - 1/2 cup (75g)
• Take out 1 teaspoon of Laziza Achar Gosht Paste and fill in the slitted Green Chillies.
• Stir fry Meat and Tomatoes in hot Ghee/Oil for 10 minutes.
• Now put Yoghurt and 2-3 tablespoons(65g) of Laziza Achar Gosht paste and stir fry for another 10 minutes.
• Now add 1-2 glasses of water, cover and cook on low/medium fire until Meat is tender (in case of Chicken do not add Water if need arises add only 1 cup of Water).
• During cooking when Meat is about to tender. Add Masala filled Green Chillies and cook on low flame for about 5-10 minutes or until Ghee/Oil separates.
• With Laziza Achar Gosht Paste you can prepare Achari Qeema (Mincemeat) and Achari Vegetable also.