Birds Strawberry Trifle 144g
Strawberry Flavour Trifle Mix with Sugar and Sweetener.
Ingredients: Strawberry Flavour Jelly Crystals: Sugar, Gelling Agent (Carrageenan), Acid (Adipic Acid), Cream of Tartar, Thickener (Carboxymethyl Cellulose), Flavouring, Colours (Beetroot Red, Annatto), Acidity Regulator (Dipotassium Phosphate), Sweetener (Sodium Saccharin), Custard Powder: Maize Starch, Salt, Flavouring, Colour (Annatto), Trifle Topping Mix: Fully Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel, Palm), Sugar, Emulsifiers (Propane-1, 2-Diol Esters of Fatty Acids, Sunflower Lecithin), Modified Maize Starch, Whey Powder (from Milk), Lactose (Milk), Sodium Caseinates (Milk), Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Thickener (Carboxymethyl Cellulose), Flavouring, Colour (Beta-Carotene), Trifle Sponge Fingers: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Whole Egg, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Raising Agent (Ammonium Carbonates), Milk Protein, Flavouring, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Chocolate Flavoured Sugar Sprinkles: Sugar, Wheat Starch, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea), Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Emulsifier (Lecithins), Glazing Agents (Gum Arabic, Shellac).
- You will need
- About 700ml (1 1/4 pints) of milk
- 1-2 tablespoons of sugar
- A large trifle bowl or serving dish
- 1 Custard - Make the custard as directed on the sachet using 568ml (1 pint) of whole or semi-skimmed milk and 1-2 tablespoons of sugar. Allow this to cool whilst making the jelly.
- 2 Jelly - Make the jelly with 425ml (3/4 pint) of boiling water. Break each sponge finger into 4 pieces, place in the serving bowl and cover with warm jelly. Refrigerate until firm and then add cool custard as directed on the sachet.
- 3 Topping - Making the topping with 110ml (4 fl.oz) of milk and swirl this over the set custard. Just before serving, sprinkle the decorations over the surface to decorate.
- Full step-by-step directions and helpful hints are provided on the sachets inside.
- Quick & Easy Serving Ideas
- Add a can of well drained fruit to the bowl with the sponge pieces and set in the jelly, to give 8 generous servings.
- For special occasions, make up the trifle topping using less milk and pipe onto the custard. Decorate with fresh fruit or crushed amaretto biscuits.